“Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”—Winston Churchill
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, GOD IS ALREADY THERE!
At one point everyone asks if anything good can come from endo or if it is all bad... Well I can name a few:
(I owe it for all the complaning)
- you know just how much your husband loves you.
- birth is a much more appreciative experience since it is hard to achieve.
- most people change their lifestyle for the better in order to help lessen the symptoms. ie. nutrition, excercise.
- you gain more brain cells and your reading skills improve from all this endo research.
- after endo pain, a headache is a breeze.
- you don't have to do 1000 situps to feel like you have.
- once the pain goes away for a bit, it's the best 10 seconds of your life, not alot of people can appreciate 10 pain free seconds as much as us.
- Your priorities are the good ones like health and happiness, not money and fame.
- No one at work has as good of an excuse for being late as you! " I was caught in traffic " has nothing on " I was in extrutiating pain and felt like my uterus was going to burst into a million pieces, and chose to collapse at home instead of in your office, sir"
Live by Faith-One Day at a Time
Relaxation comes from letting go of tense thoughts.
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible; but not with God; all things are possible with God. Mark 10:27
Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up
Happiness comes through doors you didn't know you left open.
Faith is reacting positively to a negative situation
Click here for a new daily thought for the day
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap,
but by the seeds you plant.
--Robert Louis Stevenson
"With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing." - Catherine de Hueck
Impossible is a word to be found only in
the dictionary of fools. -Unknown
“There ain’t no cloud so thick that the sun ain’t shining’
on the other side.”
Rattlesnake, an 1870’s mountain man
If you're going through hell, keep going.
--Sir Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965) British Statesman,
"Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing,
Peace is the measure." - George Melton
Man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's heaven for?
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great ones make
you feel that you too, can become great.
The day the Lord created hope was probably the same
day he created Spring. --Bern Williams
Hope is the companion of power and the mother of success,
For those of us who hope strongest have within us the gift of miracles.
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see,
and knows what the mind cannot understand.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt
Need Prayer? Join THE ENDO CLUB! http://www.theendoclub.com/joinprayerclub.htm
Read a Miraculous or Inspiring Story, changed weekly or Daily:
Sign up for a Free emailed daily or weekly inspiring story from Chicken Soup for the Soul:
“There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day” Alexander Woollcott
Have an awesome day, and know that someone has thought about you today!